Who is ePACT?
ePACT Network is a rapidly growing technology start-up providing unique and innovative software that acts as ‘the safety net for your world’ – ensuring critical data and communications are always accessible for families, organizations, and communities anytime, anywhere.
ePACT offers families a single emergency record they can connect and securely share across their communities. Through our network, communities reduce risks, improve efficiencies, minimize environmental impacts and enhance the safety and support needed in emergencies. It is our vision to be the Emergency Network “safety net” for every family, organization and community in future.
Why it’s a Great Place to Work
ePACT is an extremely collaborative, innovative and inclusive workplace, where every team member has a voice at the table and all backgrounds and skill sets are celebrated. Our team is made up of passionate ‘change-makers’, committed to making a true difference in the world through personal contributions and delivering outstanding solutions to our customers and users.
At ePACT, we work hard, but take time for team/office fun, whether playing a solid game of ping pong, VR, Nerf guns, chair races or office Frisbee. Located on the water in beautiful North Vancouver, steps from Lonsdale Quay and the Seabus, commutes are easy as we sit on picturesque parks and overlook mountains and sea. In-office cookouts via BBQ or instant pot are common, but there’s lots of choice for food, pubs or outings as well. As a bonus, we’re all pretty hilarious too, so a sense of humour is definitely desired – given even the office dogs are their own little jokers!
Beyond the lively work environment is an atmosphere where you can truly make a mark and grow. We want people who want to ‘own’ their roles, contributing their own brand of creativity, efficiencies, or unique skill sets to ensure ePACT continues to lead as the number one Emergency Network in the world. A few of our achievements include:
- Graduate of multiple tech programs including GrowLab, Canadian Technology Accelerator-San Francisco, Tech-Women and C100’s 48 Hrs in the Valley;
- Recipient of the prestigious Federal WINN Grant, multiple IRAP Grants, and Canadian Department of Defense Emergency Innovation Project;
- Winner of North Vancouver Chamber Business of the Year, BCTIA’s ConnectFX Best In Show, Canadian Financing Forum’s Investor’s Choice Award, Manning Innovation Award Nominee, and ‘Ready to Rocket’ ICT Winner, to name a few;
- Exclusive partnerships with community groups including the Canadian Red Cross, Hockey BC, and US National Parks & Recreation; and
- Almost 1.5 Million family users in over 135 countries worldwide, and a customer base across North America with sales growth of over 300% the last few years!
ePACT is searching for an experienced, relationship-driven Account Executive who has proven success in solution selling. In this role, your primary objective is to drive sales by building relationships with key contacts in primary Parks & Recreation and YMCA markets. This includes working with prospects to understand their needs, advise them on how we can best support their objectives, and both close net new deals, while identifying (through relationship building and data collection) future expanded support/sales opportunities.
Who You Are
- You demonstrate expertise in building relationships, creating business opportunities through authentic connections, and providing value through solution selling
- You establish and expand strategic relationships with multiple executives within a company (or internal departments)
- You’re comfortable with and have success consulting, negotiating, and effectively managing customer relationships that yield results for you, the business, and clients
- You take ownership and pride in your work, are driven to succeed and are passionate about fulfilling your client’s needs
- You thrive in a competitive, yet supportive team environment, where you enjoy collaborating, but also work independently or remotely with ease
- You are naturally curious, creative and look for ways to improve and learn, including asking for and sharing best practices with others
- You are always prepared and love to dive in and drive results
- You are a people person with excellent verbal and written communication skills, and you like to laugh
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Identifying both short and long term revenue opportunities for company growth
- Working with clients to proactively identify and recommend offerings that meet their goals, deliver value and ensure alignment between our objectives and client needs
- Ensuring consistent and positive communication, aligned to our brand and values, maintaining our presence and staying top of mind for clients through the sales process
- Maintaining a sales funnel that is 2-3x’s your quarterly and annual sales targets, strategically sourcing new leads via telephone, email, web, and promptly following up on leads passed by marketing and lead gen team
- Guiding potential clients through the sales funnel, using email, telephone, online demos and face-to-face meetings to ensure deal velocity
- Maintaining current product knowledge to ensure an accurate representation of the product to potential clients.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years professional sales experience – preference given to those with demonstrated track record in relationship selling
- Professional sales training in Solution Selling (Miller Heiman, Franklin Covey, Mahan, etc.) an asset
- Experience working with public sector, YMCA and/or education (K-12) clients desired but not required
- Strong level of drive and self-discipline – demonstrated ability to self-manage all responsibilities and multi-task in a very fast paced environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills as well as presentation skills
- Proficiency with computer applications such as Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel required; CRM (Salesforce) an asset
- Experience working remotely an asset
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.