Who is ePACT?
ePACT Network is a rapidly growing technology start-up providing unique and innovative software that acts as ‘the safety net for your world’ – ensuring critical data and communications are always accessible for families, organizations, and communities anytime, anywhere.
ePACT offers families a single emergency record they can connect and securely share across their communities. Through our network, communities reduce risks, improve efficiencies, minimize environmental impacts and enhance the safety and support needed in emergencies. It is our vision to be the Emergency Network “safety net” for every family, organization and community in future.
Why it’s a Great Place to Work
ePACT is an extremely collaborative, innovative and inclusive workplace, where every team member has a voice at the table and all backgrounds and skill sets are celebrated. Our team is made up of passionate ‘change-makers’, committed to making a true difference in the world through personal contributions and delivering outstanding solutions to our customers and users.
At ePACT, we work hard, but take time for team/office fun, whether playing a solid game of ping pong, VR, Nerf guns, chair races or office Frisbee. Located on the water in beautiful North Vancouver, steps from Lonsdale Quay and the Seabus, commutes are easy as we sit on picturesque parks and overlook mountains and sea. In-office cookouts via BBQ or instant pot are common, but there’s lots of choice for food, pubs or outings as well. As a bonus, we’re all pretty hilarious too, so a sense of humour is definitely desired – given even the office dogs are their own little jokers!
Beyond the lively work environment is an atmosphere where you can truly make a mark and grow. We want people who want to ‘own’ their roles, contributing their own brand of creativity, efficiencies, or unique skill sets to ensure ePACT continues to lead as the number one Emergency Network in the world. A few of our achievements include:
- Graduate of multiple tech programs including GrowLab, Canadian Technology Accelerator-San Francisco, Tech-Women and C100’s 48 Hrs in the Valley;
- Recipient of the prestigious Federal WINN Grant, multiple IRAP Grants, and Canadian Department of Defense Emergency Innovation Project;
- Winner of North Vancouver Chamber Business of the Year, BCTIA’s ConnectFX Best In Show, Canadian Financing Forum’s Investor’s Choice Award, Manning Innovation Award Nominee, and ‘Ready to Rocket’ ICT Winner, to name a few;
- Exclusive partnerships with community groups including the Canadian Red Cross, Hockey BC, and US National Parks & Recreation; and
- Almost 1.5 Million family users in over 135 countries worldwide, and a customer base across North America with sales growth of over 300% the last few years!
ePACT is searching for a motivated, results-driven Account Executive to join an established Sales Team in the North Vancouver office. In this role you will identify, nurture, and close sales leads, primarily in key Parks & Recreation and YMCA markets, with support from lead generators and marketing.
Who You Are
- Your proven sales record is a direct result of confidence, enthusiasm, and the ability to think big.
- You thrive in a competitive, yet supportive team environment, are driven to succeed, and appreciate a compensation package which rewards your sales efforts.
- You are a naturally curious person and are always looking for ways to improve and learn.
- You are a true sales star, able to identify new opportunities and leads, recognize and address pain points for clients, and present clear solution statements when meeting with all levels of client management/decision makers.
- You aren’t new to sales – you’ve got a history of hitting and exceeding sales targets.
- You are a people person with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are motivated and driven to actively contribute to a growing start-up and collaborative team environment, while working independently to build, maintain and close sales opportunities.
- You are creative, thinking outside the box to identify unique business opportunities, and never hesitate to dive in and get things done quickly, efficiently, and effectively.
- You are always prepared.
- You are fun with a good sense of humor (because at ePACT, we think we’re all hilarious!).
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Maintaining your own sales funnel consistent with your quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Sourcing new strategic leads via email, telephone, and other methods in order to fill your funnel.
- Promptly following up on leads passed by marketing and lead gen team.
- Engaging with potential clients to understand their current processes and identify the best ePACT package to address their unique needs.
- Moving potential clients through the sales funnel, using email, telephone, online demos and face-to-face meetings to ensure deal velocity and meet targets for deals closed.
- Maintaining current product knowledge to ensure accurate representation of the product to potential clients.
- Representing ePACT and our products in a manner consistent with our brand.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of professional sales experience (SaaS sales experience an asset, but not required).
- Experience working with public sector clients an asset.
- Proficiency with computer applications such as Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel required; CRM (Salesforce) an asset.
- Professional sales training in Solution Selling (Miller Heiman, Mahan, etc.) an asset.
- Ability to adapt to change and a fast paced environment.
- Ability to take direction, while being able to self-manage all responsibilities and multi-task in a very fast paced environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills as well as presentation skills.
- Strong level of drive and self-discipline.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.