ePACT Network is an innovative, growth-stage technology company, changing the way the world prepares for, and responds to, emergencies. We are committed to leveraging technology to help individuals and organizations better connect, prepare, and respond to crises ranging from individual injuries to large scale natural disasters.
Why Work With Us
There are many benefits to joining the ePACT family – we are a hard-working, fun-loving group. We are passionate about what we do, but also passionate about ice cream runs, BBQs on our patio, Frisbee golf, and movie outings! Besides the lively work environment, ePACT provides an atmosphere where you can truly make a difference.
ePACT is searching for a motivated, results-driven Account Executive to join an established Sales Team in the North Vancouver office. In this role you will identify, nurture, and close sales leads, primarily in key Parks & Recreation and YMCA markets, with support from lead generators and marketing.
Who You Are
- Your proven sales record is a direct result of confidence, enthusiasm, and the ability to think big.
- You thrive in a competitive, yet supportive team environment, are driven to succeed, and appreciate a compensation package which rewards your sales efforts.
- You are a naturally curious person and are always looking for ways to improve and learn.
- You are a true sales star, able to identify new opportunities and leads, recognize and address pain points for clients, and present clear solution statements when meeting with all levels of client management/decision makers.
- You aren’t new to sales – you’ve got a history of hitting and exceeding sales targets.
- You are a people person with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are motivated and driven to actively contribute to a growing start-up and collaborative team environment, while working independently to build, maintain and close sales opportunities.
- You are creative, thinking outside the box to identify unique business opportunities, and never hesitate to dive in and get things done quickly, efficiently, and effectively.
- You are always prepared.
- You are fun with a good sense of humor (because at ePACT, we think we’re all hilarious!).
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Maintaining your own sales funnel consistent with your quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Sourcing new strategic leads via email, telephone, and other methods in order to fill your funnel.
- Promptly following up on leads passed by marketing and lead gen team.
- Engaging with potential clients to understand their current processes and identify the best ePACT package to address their unique needs.
- Moving potential clients through the sales funnel, using email, telephone, online demos and face-to-face meetings to ensure deal velocity and meet targets for deals closed.
- Maintaining current product knowledge to ensure accurate representation of the product to potential clients.
- Representing ePACT and our products in a manner consistent with our brand.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of professional sales experience (SaaS sales experience an asset, but not required).
- Experience working with public sector clients an asset.
- Proficiency with computer applications such as Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel required; CRM (Salesforce) an asset.
- Professional sales training in Solution Selling (Miller Heiman, Mahan, etc.) an asset.
- Ability to adapt to change and a fast paced environment.
- Ability to take direction, while being able to self-manage all responsibilities and multi-task in a very fast paced environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills as well as presentation skills.
- Strong level of drive and self-discipline.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.