Customer Success Agent
Who is ePACT?
ePACT Network is a rapidly growing technology start-up providing unique and innovative software that acts as ‘the safety net for your world’ – ensuring critical data and communications are always accessible for families, organization and communities anytime, anywhere.
ePACT offers families a single emergency record they can connect and securely share across their communities. Through our network, communities reduce risks, improve efficiencies, minimize environmental impacts, and enhance the safety and support needed in emergencies. It is our vision to be the Emergency Network “safety net” for every family, organization and community in future.
Why it’s a Great Place to Work
ePACT is an extremely collaborative, innovative and inclusive workplace, where every team member has a voice at the table and all backgrounds and skillsets are celebrated. Our team is made up of passionate ‘change-makers’, committed to making a true difference in the world through personal contributions and delivering outstanding solutions to our customers and users.
At ePACT, we work hard, but take time for team/office fun, whether playing a solid game of ping pong, VR, nerf guns, chair races or office frisbee. Located on the water in beautiful North Vancouver, steps from Lonsdale Quay and the Seabus, commutes are easy as we sit on picturesque parks and overlook mountains and sea. In-office cookouts via BBQ or InstantPot are common, but there’s lots of choice for food, pubs, or outings as well. As a bonus, we’re all pretty hilarious too, so a sense of humour is definitely desired – given even the office dogs are their own little jokers!
Beyond the lively work environment is an atmosphere where you can truly make a mark and grow. We want people who want to ‘own’ their roles, contributing their own brand of creativity, efficiencies, or unique skillsets to ensure ePACT continues to lead as the number one Emergency Network in the world. A few of our achievements include:
- Graduate of multiple tech programs including GrowLab, Canadian Technology Accelerator-San Francisco, Tech-Women and C100’s 48 Hrs in the Valley;
- Recipient of the prestigious Federal WINN Grant, multiple IRAP Grants, and Canadian Department of Defence Emergency Innovation Project;
- Winner of North Vancouver Chamber Business of the Year, BCTIA’s ConnectFX Best In Show, Canadian Financing Forum’s Investor’s Choice Award, Manning Innovation Award Nominee, and ‘Ready to Rocket’ ICT Winner, to name a few;
- Almost 1.5 Million family users in over 135 countries worldwide, and a customer base across North America
The Customer Success Agent is a key role as the main voice when interacting with our families and users. This position requires excellent customer service skills, the ability to patiently walk someone through an online process, empathy and attention to detail. As CSA may access client data when permission is granted, dedication to privacy policies is another key element of this position.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Become a product expert with extensive knowledge on how ePACT’s product works for both end-users and corporate clients
- Answer help tickets via email, phone and live chat
- Document customer interactions in our help desk software
- Identify and reproduce bugs or issues and submit appropriate documentation to ensure its resolution by the product team
- Work with other departments to ensure issues are resolved in a timely fashion
- Update Customer Success materials (Help articles, training guides, handouts, etc.)
Who You Are
- You are a motivated self-starter who brings an entrepreneurial attitude to your work
- You are empathetic, a good listener, and a strong problem solver
- You are into technology, and interested in learning and growing in a rapidly evolving tech company.
- You don’t mind getting your hands dirty, jumping in to help your team accomplish the tasks at hand
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of customer service experience or technical support
- High degree of personal accountability and integrity (applicants will need to undergo a police record check)
- Very attentive to detail and able to simplify more complicated concepts
- Ability to be a team player, willing to jump in when needed
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- Ability to adapt to changing demands and pressures in order to meet deliverables
Full Time Position
- Monday – Thursday: 7:00am – 3:00pm
- Sundays: Flexible start time, with 7-hour shift
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.