Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager (Ref: CSM-VS2023)
We are looking for an eager and driven Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success team. We are passionate about our mission to provide the safest and most seamless method to collect, store and manage electronic health records and emergency information! Our work lets our customer organizations and communities better prepare to respond to crises ranging from individual injuries to large scale natural disasters and pandemics. This role is perfect for a revenue-focused team player eager to own ePACT’s growing customer base, and help our customers more efficiently interact with their participants and communities.
This role is 100% remote and reports to the Director of Customer Success.
- An enthusiastic and customer-centric individual with a natural ability and desire to build authentic, long-term relationships with clients.
- An outstanding communicator, both internally with colleagues and externally with clients, whether crafting an email, talking over the phone or hosting a video meeting.
- A creative solutionist, finding ways to solve problems – usually by thinking outside of the box. This goes hand-in-hand with your high degree of personal accountability and integrity.
- Described as a motivated go getter, who understands collaborating with different teams and departments is the key to your – and your customers’ – success.
- Act as the main point of contact for a robust client portfolio for day-to-day activities including regular communication, problem-solving and proactive interactions with our set standards.
- Build and foster authentic relationships with ePACT’s organizational clients and ensure that all clients feel valued and properly supported.
- Continually engage with clients to identify potential benefits and efficiencies of different ePACT features, identifying opportunities for upsells or expansion.
- Support the Director of Customer Success and Implementation Specialists in the onboarding and launch process, including assisting with training and data uploads as necessary.
- Prepare renewal opportunities and reports, plus identify upsell opportunities.
- Maintain high account health scores, proactively assessing and managing any churn risks or revenue loss indicators.
- Provide ongoing support to the sales team in building relationships on key accounts, including hosting features and training webinars.
- Become a subject matter expert, with extensive knowledge on how ePACT’s systems work and provide training to new and existing clients.
- Work with the Support Team, acting as the point of contact for any relevant bugs that affect your clients.
- 2+ years of customer service experience (preferred SaaS environment)
- 1+ years of sales experience (tech sales an asset, but not required)
- Proven track record of managing customers or accounts in a B2B environment
- High comfort with G-Suite, SalesLoft and Salesforce an asset, but not required.
- Experience in managing and selling to community organizations or municipalities an asset, but not required.
- Above all else, the right attitude and aptitude! Not sure if you meet the above criteria yet we’ve piqued your interest enough to keep reading? We still want to hear from you!