Customer Success Manager
This is a unique role for ePACT as we start to build our A player revenue team. We’re looking for an eager, driven Manager of Customer Success as we scale our CS function. If you’re curious, empathetic and execution driven, this could be for you. This role is perfect for a revenue focused team builder who’s eager to own ePACT’s growing customer base while building a strategy to manage the engagement and success of our clients! ePACT Network is an innovative technology start-up, changing the way the world prepares for, and responds to, emergencies. We are committed to leveraging technology to help individuals and organizations better connect, prepare, and respond to crises ranging from individual injuries to large scale natural disasters and pandemics
Why You Would Want to Work With Us
With a team of diverse, passionate, and energetic people in a rapidly growing business, there are great opportunities to make a positive impact while accelerating a career in tech. We’re mastering the remote work environment!
ePACT is looking for a personable, sales- motivated Customer Success Manager to join our growing team. As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for managing ePACTS CS team and strategy in partnership with the CRO. You’ll also touch a varied client portfolios while working renewals, upsells and expansion.
Become a product champion! Develop best practices to share across clients helping them best leverage ePACT’s full functionality.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
ePACT is looking for a personable, sales- motivated Manager of Customer Success to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing ePACTS CS team and strategy in partnership with the CRO. You’ll also touch client portfolios while working renewals, upsells and expansion. Become a product champion! Develop best practices to share across clients helping them best leverage ePACT’s full functionality.
- Work in partnership with the CRO to build a best in class Customer Success engine
- Build and foster authentic relationships with ePACT’s key clients, including parks and recreation departments, YMCAs, municipalities, sports associations, and more
- Manage the day-to-day activities of a robust segmented client portfolio, including regular communications and proactive interactions guiding team or individually.
- Act as the main point of contact for key clients to understand their needs and manage their journey, from project kickoff to offboarding at the end of a season.
- Engage with your clients to identify expansion opportunities to drive sales for existing accounts
- Develop and implement retention plans, and proactively recognize churn risks
- Work closely with our partners to support common clients
- Provide on-going support to the sales team in building relationships on key accounts
- Recognize opportunities for cross-sell or leveraging a client relationship to meet revenue targets
Who You Are
- We’re looking for a revenue driven leader who thrives in a fast paced environment. You are a quick learner, technologically savvy, and a creative problem solver with a proven sales/CS record.
- You have outstanding communication skills, both internally with colleagues and externally with clients, whether you are crafting an email or on the phone
- You have a natural ability to build authentic, long-term relationships with clients
- You are a true sales star, able to identify new opportunities, recognize and address pain points for clients, and present clear product solutions
- You are not afraid to ‘talk techy’ and are always looking for ways to increase efficiencies
- You can find creative solutions to any problem, and are always thinking outside the box
- You have a high degree of personal accountability and integrity (applicants will need to undergo a police record check)
- You are a self-motivated go-getter, who loves collaborating with different teams and departments
- You have excellent time management skills, and can multi-task like a boss
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of customer service experience (preferred SaaS environment)
- 1+ years of sales experience (tech sales an asset, but not required)
- Proven track record of managing customers or accounts in a B2B environment
- Demonstrated success in consistently reaching sales targets
- High comfort with G-Suite and Salesforce an asset, but not required.
- Experience in managing/selling to community organizations or municipalities an asset, but not required.
Apply below with a cover letter and resume. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.