Customer Success Manager
Who is ePACT?
ePACT Network is a rapidly growing technology start-up providing unique and innovative software that acts as ‘the safety net for your world’ – ensuring critical data and communications are always accessible for families, organizations, and communities anytime, anywhere.
ePACT offers families a single emergency record they can connect and securely share across their communities. Through our network, communities reduce risks, improve efficiencies, minimize environmental impacts and enhance the safety and support needed in emergencies. It is our vision to be the Emergency Network “safety net” for every family, organization and community in future.
Why it’s a Great Place to Work
ePACT is an extremely collaborative, innovative and inclusive workplace, where every team member has a voice at the table and all backgrounds and skill sets are celebrated. Our team is made up of passionate ‘change-makers’, committed to making a true difference in the world through personal contributions and delivering outstanding solutions to our customers and users.
At ePACT, we work hard, but take time for team/office fun, whether playing a solid game of ping pong, VR, Nerf guns, chair races or office Frisbee. Located on the water in beautiful North Vancouver, steps from Lonsdale Quay and the Seabus, commutes are easy as we sit on picturesque parks and overlook mountains and sea. In-office cookouts via BBQ or instant pot are common, but there’s lots of choice for food, pubs or outings as well. As a bonus, we’re all pretty hilarious too, so a sense of humour is definitely desired – given even the office dogs are their own little jokers!
Beyond the lively work environment is an atmosphere where you can truly make a mark and grow. We want people who want to ‘own’ their roles, contributing their own brand of creativity, efficiencies, or unique skill sets to ensure ePACT continues to lead as the number one Emergency Network in the world. A few of our achievements include:
- Graduate of multiple tech programs including GrowLab, Canadian Technology Accelerator-San Francisco, Tech-Women and C100’s 48 Hrs in the Valley;
- Recipient of the prestigious Federal WINN Grant, multiple IRAP Grants, and Canadian Department of Defense Emergency Innovation Project;
- Winner of North Vancouver Chamber Business of the Year, BCTIA’s ConnectFX Best In Show, Canadian Financing Forum’s Investor’s Choice Award, Manning Innovation Award Nominee, and ‘Ready to Rocket’ ICT Winner, to name a few;
- Exclusive partnerships with community groups including the Canadian Red Cross, Hockey BC, and US National Parks & Recreation; and
- Almost 1.5 Million family users in over 135 countries worldwide, and a customer base across North America with sales growth of over 300% the last few years!
ePACT is looking for a personable, sales-motivated Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our team, managing a client portfolio, and meeting revenue targets via renewals, upsells and expansion. Bridging the gap between account management and sales, CSMs build strong relationships with clients, understanding their goals and business needs, and ensuring ePACT becomes a partner in their journey.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Build and foster authentic relationships with ePACT’s organizational clients, including parks and recreation departments, YMCAs, municipalities, sports associations, and more
- Manage the day-to-day activities of a robust segmented client portfolio, including regular communications and proactive interactions
- Act as the main point of contact for clients to understand their needs and manage their journey, from account launch to ongoing check-ins, opportunities for expansion, renewals or offboarding of programs as needed throughout the year
- Continually engage with your clients to identify potential benefits and efficiencies they can gain across various programs expanded use of ePACT services, thus driving revenue, stickiness and greater loyalty across existing accounts. This will include:
- Preparing renewal packages, reports and proposals to continue to drive revenue
- Developing and implementing retention plans, and pro-actively recognizing and working to address potential churn risks
- Recognize opportunities for cross-sell or leveraging a client relationship to meet revenue targets
- Work closely with our partners to support common clients
- Provide on-going support to the sales team in building relationships on key accounts
- Become a product expert with extensive knowledge on how ePACT’s system works:
- Provide online and on-site training to new clients
- Provide ongoing technical support during onboard, training, and continued use of ePACT
- Escalate relevant bugs, and provide solutions for users
- Represent the client voice, and ensure their business needs are considered when planning new features or improvements to the ePACT Network feature set, and capture feedback to make relevant recommendations for product development and usability
- Ad Hoc Customer Success tasks as needed
Who You Are
We’re looking for a ‘people person’ that thrives in a fast -paced environment. You are a quick learner, technologically savvy, and a creative problem solver with a proven sales record.
- You have outstanding communication skills, both internally with colleagues and externally with clients, whether you are crafting an email or on the phone
- You have a natural ability to build authentic, long-term relationships with clients
- You are a true sales star, able to identify new opportunities, recognize and address pain points for clients, and present clear product solutions
- You are not afraid to ‘talk techy’ and are always looking for ways to increase efficiencies
- You can find creative solutions to any problem, and are always thinking outside the box
- You have a high degree of personal accountability and integrity (applicants will need to undergo a police record check)
- You are a self-motivated go-getter, who loves collaborating with different teams and departments
- You have excellent time management skills, and can multi-task like a boss
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of customer service experience (preferred SaaS environment)
- 2+ years of sales experience (tech sales an asset, but not required)
- Proven track record of managing customers or accounts in a B2B environment
- Demonstrated success in consistently reaching sales targets
- Thorough knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel required;
- High comfort with G-Suite and CRMs systems a HUGE asset, but not required.
Due to the large number of applicants, please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.