Customer Success Specialist
ePACT Network is an innovative technology start-up, changing the way the world prepares for, and responds to, emergencies. We are committed to leveraging technology to help individuals and organizations better connect, prepare, and respond to crises ranging from individual injuries to large scale natural disasters.
Why You Would Want to Work With Us
There are many benefits of joining the ePACT family – we are a hard-working fun-loving group. We are passionate about what we do, but also passionate about ice cream runs, BBQs on our patio, Frisbee golf, and movie outings! Besides the lively work environment, ePACT provides an atmosphere where you can truly make a difference.
Since 2012, ePACT has grown quickly both with its technology and the business, highlighted by the following achievements:
- Graduate of Vancouver Tech Accelerator, GrowLab, and participant in the Canadian Technology Accelerator, TechWomen and C100’s 48 Hrs in the Valley programs in San Francisco.
- Honored on 2015’s ‘Ready to Rocket’ recognition program for BC’s tech sector.
- With a customer base across North America, ePACT’s sales grew over 300% in 2016.
With a team of diverse, passionate, and energetic people in a rapidly growing business, there are great opportunities to make a positive impact with constant milestones to celebrate.
We are looking for motivated and dynamic Customer Success Specialists who will support our customers and end-users by phone, email and live chat, making sure that their experience with our product is excellent. As a Specialist, you’ll be a product expert, able to help our less tech-savvy end-users overcome challenges in a way that’s both patient and respectful. Developing relationships with our corporate clients over time, you’ll help educate these clients to ensure they get the most out of our product, including recommending new features that will help meet their needs.
The Customer Success Specialist will have a high-level of tech-savviness, excellent communication skills, and the ability to troubleshoot a variety of client issues.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Act as main point of contact for corporate clients
- Build relationships, and identify opportunities to improve their experience or expand their service.
- Capture feedback and make relevant recommendations for product development
- Provide online and on-site training to new clients
- Support Sales team by assisting or presenting demos to potential new clients or to expand the current use of the system
- Recognize opportunity to further customer engagement and make appropriate recommendations
- Assist with customer upsell and retention plans
- Assist other Account Managers with account maintenance and various other tasks
- Become a product expert with extensive knowledge on how ePACT’s product works for both end-users and corporate clients
- Answer help tickets via email, phone and live chat
- Document customer interactions in our help desk software
- Identify and reproduce bugs or issues and submit appropriate documentation to ensure its resolution by the product team
- Work with other departments to ensure issues are resolved in a timely fashion
- Update Customer Success materials (Help articles, training guides, handouts, etc.)
Required Skills & Experience:
- 1-2 years of customer service or sales experience
- Proven track record of managing customers or accounts
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- High degree of personal accountability and integrity (applicants will need to undergo a police record check)
- Self-motivated, but very good working as a part of team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to empathize with clients and deal with complaints.
- Experience in SaaS or a tech start-up is an asset
Who We Are
ePACT is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business that is free for individuals and families to use, providing them with a single emergency record to store critical data, such as contact or medical details, or special needs information. This is shared with emergency contacts and trusted community organizations that use the system to securely collect and manage data previously collected on paper. Organizations can also communicate via email, text, and voice in the case of any emergency, big or small.
Due to the large number of applicants, please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.