Director of Sales
Who is ePACT?
Named as the North Vancouver Chamber’s Business of the Year 2017, ePACT Network is a rapidly growing technology company providing unique and innovative software that ensures critical data and communications are always accessible for families, organizations, and communities anytime, anywhere.
Why it’s a Great Place to Work
ePACT is an extremely collaborative, innovative and inclusive workplace, where every team member has a voice at the table and all backgrounds and skillsets are celebrated. Our team is made up of passionate ‘change-makers’, committed to making a true difference in the world through personal contributions and delivering outstanding solutions to our customers and users.
At ePACT, we work hard, but take time for team/office fun, whether playing a solid game of ping pong, VR, nerf guns, chair races or office frisbee. Located on the water in beautiful North Vancouver, steps from Lonsdale Quay and the Seabus, commutes are easy as we sit on picturesque parks and overlook mountains and sea. In-office cookouts via BBQ or InstantPot are common, but there’s lots of choice for food, pubs, or outings as well. As a bonus, we’re all pretty hilarious too, so a sense of humour is definitely desired – given even the office dogs are their own little jokers!
Beyond the lively work environment is an atmosphere where you can truly make a mark and grow. We want people who want to ‘own’ their roles, contributing their own brand of creativity, efficiencies, or unique skillsets to ensure ePACT continues to lead as the number one Emergency Network in the world. A few of our achievements include:
- Graduate of multiple tech programs including GrowLab, Canadian Technology Accelerator-San Francisco, Tech-Women and C100’s 48 Hrs in the Valley;
- Recipient of the prestigious Federal WINN Grant, multiple IRAP Grants, and Canadian Department of Defence Emergency Innovation Project;
- Winner of North Vancouver Chamber Business of the Year, BCTIA’s ConnectFX Best In Show, Canadian Financing Forum’s Investor’s Choice Award, Manning Innovation Award Nominee, and ‘Ready to Rocket’ ICT Winner, to name a few;
- Almost 1.5 Million family users in over 135 countries worldwide, and a customer base across North America
ePACT is looking for an experienced B2B sales leader to join the company as its Director of Sales. The Director of Sales actively leads a growing team of sales professionals and will play a key role in developing and executing ePACT’s integrated sales strategies and plans. The role is responsible for all aspects of day-to-day activities within the sales team, while also supporting and collaborating across departments to achieve revenue, brand, and channel objectives.
- Manage all aspects of overseeing the Sales team, developing and supporting individual goals and objectives, including performance scorecards, reviews, one-on-one check-ins and mentoring as needed
- Hire, train, develop and lead rapidly expanding Sales team using your experience and personal skills in motivating others, building collaborative environments and driving top-end results.
- Personally manage/oversee large strategic deals, working to target and close accounts for National or Provincial/State-wide organizations adopting ePACT as their standard for all members.
- Work with the Leadership team to set targets for Sales team and continually monitor success, forecast, measure, analyze and report on the sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length across team and per individual Account Executives.
- Also track and report on key SaaS KPIs related to customer acquisition, lifetime value, deal size, client expansion, etc.
- Directly support your team in meeting and exceeding their targets, providing input and monitoring individual QBRs, while also directly developing and executing key strategies, implementing new tools and measurable processes that effectively close deals and drive revenue growth.
- Work across the Sales team to iterate on existing sales processes, optimizing and improving sales cycle and conversion metrics (e.g. ability to identify opportunities or gaps within the customer journey that may enhance the effectiveness of materials, demos and/or steps to speed close of sale).
- Work with the CEO to implement sales strategies, resources and processes for existing and new partners to help drive channel leads
- Support the Marketing Team to ensure successful implementation all marketing objectives and activities supporting sales and revenue generation, including potential channel campaigns/activities supporting your Sales team.
- Support Leadership team with ongoing reports and updates to ensure proper forecasting, management of budgets and projections, and monitoring KPIs.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proven experience driving top-line growth as B2B sales executive with solid track record meeting/exceeding your own targets and helping others do the same.
- Proven experience successfully managing, coaching, and leading direct reports – experience collaborating and supporting range of revenue generating teams (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Channel Management) preferred.
- Background in SaaS, community-focused software and/or selling into public sector/non-profit markets strongly preferred.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required.
- Goal-driven, able to develop, manage, track, and report on strategic growth initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Marketing, Business Administration, or similar preferred.
- Strong analytical, planning, and forecasting skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and attitude aligned with our values and vision.
Who You Are
- You are an exceptional communicator and effective storyteller who can match the message to the medium and get results.
- You take great pleasure in the close – you believe in the value of the product, its customer benefits, and enjoy helping your team demonstrate this in all interactions.
- You are driven to challenge yourself and your team to excel individually and as a whole – whether implementing process improvements, tweaking communications, creating tools and techniques that yield better response, or simply collaborating on best practices – you enjoy any enhancements to qualify, demo and close!
- The success of your team is incredibly personal for you. You value each person’s contributions, know how to motivate them, quickly identify and address performance issues, and take pleasure in celebrating individual and team wins.
- You thrive in high-growth, fast-moving environments with limitless opportunities for growth, but know how to prioritize and focus to ensure success.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.