Who is ePACT?
ePACT Network is a rapidly growing technology start-up providing unique and innovative software that acts as ‘the safety net for your world’ – ensuring critical data and communications are always accessible for families, organizations, and communities anytime, anywhere.
ePACT offers families a single emergency record they can connect and securely share across their communities. Through our network, communities reduce risks, improve efficiencies, minimize environmental impacts and enhance the safety and support needed in emergencies. It is our vision to be the Emergency Network “safety net” for every family, organization and community in future.
Why it’s a Great Place to Work
ePACT is an extremely collaborative, innovative and inclusive workplace, where every team member has a voice at the table and all backgrounds and skill sets are celebrated. Our team is made up of passionate ‘change-makers’, committed to making a true difference in the world through personal contributions and delivering outstanding solutions to our customers and users.
At ePACT, we work hard, but take time for team/office fun, whether playing a solid game of ping pong, VR, nerf guns, chair races or office Frisbee. Located on the water in beautiful North Vancouver, steps from Lonsdale Quay and the Seabus, commutes are easy as we sit on picturesque parks and overlook mountains and sea. In-office cookouts via BBQ or instant pot are common, but there’s lots of choice for food, pubs or outings as well. As a bonus, we’re all pretty hilarious too, so a sense of humour is definitely desired – given even the office dogs are their own little jokers!
Beyond the lively work environment is an atmosphere where you can truly make a mark and grow. We want people who want to ‘own’ their roles, contributing their own brand of creativity, efficiencies, or unique skill sets to ensure ePACT continues to lead as the number one Emergency Network in the world. A few of our achievements include:
- Graduate of multiple tech programs including GrowLab, Canadian Technology Accelerator-San Francisco, Tech-Women and C100’s 48 Hrs in the Valley;
- Recipient of the prestigious Federal WINN Grant, multiple IRAP Grants, and Canadian Department of Defense Emergency Innovation Project;
- Winner of North Vancouver Chamber Business of the Year, BCTIA’s ConnectFX Best In Show, Canadian Financing Forum’s Investor’s Choice Award, Manning Innovation Award Nominee, and ‘Ready to Rocket’ ICT Winner, to name a few;
- Exclusive partnerships with community groups including the Canadian Red Cross, Hockey BC, and US National Parks & Recreation; and
- Almost 1.5 Million family users in over 135 countries worldwide, and a customer base across North America with sales growth of over 300% the last few years!
The Implementation specialist is a key member of the Customer Success Team, engaged early in the onboarding process to ensure clients collect the information they need, without sacrificing a great user experience. The Implementation Specialist works closely with each CSM (Customer Success Manager) and their specific clients to design and build each custom dashboard; they are responsible for design, creation, testing and review the client. They may also need to remotely train or conduct training webinars during peak onboard seasons.
- Develop a full and thorough understanding of the product and all available data collection points.
- Collect, review and analyze pertinent client forms; identify gaps and clarifications and communicate these this to the client and CSM.
- Working with the CSMs, design and then implement custom account set-up for each client, based on their specifications, and adhering to product integrity guidelines
- Build and test accounts; work with QA to resolve issues
- Determine the best way to import information from registration systems to their ePACT Account and create relevant workflow
- Lead UAT for clients, working with them to make any necessary changes as allowed by their contract/package/Tier
- Train clients as per their contract/package/Tier
- Handle incoming client inquiries related to their account set-up promptly.
- Escalate complex questions to the appropriate team if necessary
- Track all errors and requests encountered during implementation phase and report to product development and CSM.
- Participate in brainstorming, product design and planning meetings
- Strengthen company-wide customer feedback loop
- Advocate for internal changes to improve onboarding process
- Conduct remote training and onboarding, either one-on-one or via a webinar
- Assist and troubleshooting any data import issues based on workflows
Required Experience and Competencies:
- 2+ years of customer service experience or technical support
- 1+ of SaaS technical implementation experience
- Post-secondary education, or 3+ years pf technical implementation experience
- High degree of personal accountability and integrity (applicants will need to undergo a police record check)
- Very attentive to detail and able to simplify more complicated concepts
- Ability to be a team player, willing to jump in when needed
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- Ability to adapt to changing demands and pressures in order to meet deliverables
Due to the large number of applicants, please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.