Marketing Manager, Demand Generation
Who is ePACT?
ePACT Network is a rapidly growing technology start-up providing unique and innovative software that acts as ‘the safety net for your world’ – ensuring critical data and communications are always accessible for families, organizations, and communities anytime, anywhere.
ePACT offers families a single emergency record they can connect and securely share across their communities. Through our network, communities reduce risks, improve efficiencies, minimize environmental impacts and enhance the safety and support needed in emergencies. It is our vision to be the Emergency Network “safety net” for every family, organization and community in future.
Why it’s a Great Place to Work
ePACT is an extremely collaborative, innovative and inclusive workplace, where every team member has a voice at the table and all backgrounds and skill sets are celebrated. Our team is made up of passionate ‘change-makers’, committed to making a true difference in the world through personal contributions and delivering outstanding solutions to our customers and users.
At ePACT, we work hard, but take time for team/office fun, whether playing a solid game of ping pong, VR, Nerf guns, chair races or office Frisbee. Located on the water in beautiful North Vancouver, steps from Lonsdale Quay and the Seabus, commutes are easy as we sit on picturesque parks and overlook mountains and sea. In-office cookouts via BBQ or instant pot are common, but there’s lots of choice for food, pubs or outings as well. As a bonus, we’re all pretty hilarious too, so a sense of humour is definitely desired – given even the office dogs are their own little jokers!
Beyond the lively work environment is an atmosphere where you can truly make a mark and grow. We want people who want to ‘own’ their roles, contributing their own brand of creativity, efficiencies, or unique skill sets to ensure ePACT continues to lead as the number one Emergency Network in the world. A few of our achievements include:
- Graduate of multiple tech programs including GrowLab, Canadian Technology Accelerator-San Francisco, Tech-Women and C100’s 48 Hrs in the Valley;
- Recipient of the prestigious Federal WINN Grant, multiple IRAP Grants, and Canadian Department of Defense Emergency Innovation Project;
- Winner of North Vancouver Chamber Business of the Year, BCTIA’s ConnectFX Best In Show, Canadian Financing Forum’s Investor’s Choice Award, Manning Innovation Award Nominee, and ‘Ready to Rocket’ ICT Winner, to name a few;
- Exclusive partnerships with community groups including the Canadian Red Cross, Hockey BC, and US National Parks & Recreation; and
- Almost 1.5 Million family users in over 135 countries worldwide, and a customer base across North America with sales growth of over 300% the last few years!
Reporting to the VP Revenue, the Demand Generation Marketing Manager will work closely with sales, marketing, and customer success to define, execute, and refine strategies for developing integrated, multi-touch marketing campaigns. These campaigns will generate, nurture, and deliver leads and qualified sales opportunities.
Who You Are
- You are a true demand gen star, able to identify new opportunities and campaigns and accurately target our key markets and contacts.
- You have a proven history of creating a consistent monthly stream of marketing qualified leads.
- You enjoy working with other teams to build the best campaigns and programs possible, and understand the importance of interdepartmental teamwork to do this.
- You thrive in a competitive, yet supportive team environment and are driven to succeed.
- You are a naturally curious person and are always looking for ways to improve and learn.
- You are motivated and driven to actively contribute to a growing start-up and collaborative team environment, while working independently to build, maintain and close sales opportunities.
- You are creative, able to identify unique opportunities, and never hesitate to dive in and get things done quickly, efficiently, and effectively.
- You are always prepared.
- You are fun with a good sense of humor (because at ePACT, we all think we’re hilarious!).
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Executing and measuring a quarterly marketing plan focused on net new customer acquisition as well as customer base upsell and expansion
- Developing lead flow strategies including ideal customer profile, appropriate lead scoring and grading models for sales cycle acceleration, as well as appropriate qualification criteria and triggers for engagement
- Executing all aspects of marketing and sales outreach programs; strategies must employ a multi-touch approach integrating channels such as SEO/SEM, webinars, e-blasts, online advertising, events, multi-channel syndication, content syndication and online advertising, website, email marketing, print and online media, social media, and trade-shows
- Managing email campaign execution including email strategy formulation, campaign definition, copywriting and content, email and landing page design, deliverability testing, scheduling and analysis
- Working with the marketing team on all aspects of Marketing Automation using HubSpot; this includes:
- Ensuring best practices in lead management, including lead scoring and routing, data completeness/accuracy, lead nurturing and reporting.
- Overseeing marketing automation campaigns, including drip and nurture programs to help further qualify marketing leads and re-activate cold leads, and customer communications
- Providing project reports and analytics to senior management
- Ensuring campaign KPIs are met and targets are delivered
- Driving CRM data stewardship, ensuring integrity of account records in the CRM, including lead data and opportunities
- Working with the marketing team on other activities, such as:
- Marketing research
- Sales tools and asset creation
- Social Media
Required Skills & Experience
- University degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related field
- Minimum 5+ years’ marketing experience, ideally in the software industry
- Demonstrated, quantifiable achievement in managing B2B demand generation programs: lead management, lead conversion and lead nurturing
- Experience with marketing automation systems (HubSpot experience or HubSpot certified considered an asset) and CRM systems (Salesforce considered an asset)
- Experience with SEO/SEM techniques and platforms (Google Analytics, AdWords, MOZ etc.)
- Strong analytical and quantitative capabilities, with the ability to determine program effectiveness, ROI, and forecasting.
- Ability to think strategically, but also have exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Confident, positive, energetic, professional and team-oriented attitude
- Self-motivated to work independently, prioritize and manage multiple and competing demands in fast-paced environment, and able to work in an environment where tight timelines are common
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.