Sales Development Representative
ePACT Network is an innovative technology start-up, changing the way the world prepares for, and responds to, emergencies. We are committed to leveraging technology to help individuals and organizations better connect, prepare, and respond to crises ranging from individual injuries to large scale natural disasters.
Why You Would Want to Work With Us
There are many benefits of joining the ePACT family – we are a hard-working fun-loving group. We are passionate about what we do, but also passionate about ice cream runs, BBQs on our patio, Frisbee golf, and movie outings! Besides the lively work environment, ePACT provides an atmosphere where you can truly make a difference.
Since 2012, ePACT has grown quickly both with its technology and the business, highlighted by the following achievements:
- Graduate of Vancouver Tech Accelerator, GrowLab, and participant in the Canadian Technology Accelerator, TechWomen and C100’s 48 Hrs in the Valley programs in San Francisco.
- Honored on 2015’s ‘Ready to Rocket’ recognition program for BC’s tech sector.
- With a customer base across North America, ePACT’s sales grew over 300% in 2016.
With a team of diverse, passionate, and energetic people in a rapidly growing business, there are great opportunities to make a positive impact with constant milestones to celebrate.
ePACT is searching for an eager, driven Sales Development Representative to join an established Sales Team in the North Vancouver office. In this role you will play a key role in qualifying leads and ensuring the success of the Business Development department. Your responsibilities will include:
- Source and qualify sales leads via telephone.
- Build and cultivate relationships with potential customers.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team to advance business development efforts and move leads through the pipeline.
- Report to management on customer relationships, pipeline, forecasts and new prospects.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Forward leads and communicate details to appropriate Account Executive.
Who You Are
We’re looking for someone who is passionate and comfortable working in a fast paced environment. We want someone who is results-driven and is an expert at developing and converting leads into sales opportunities.
- You are passionate about technology and making a difference in people’s lives.
- You must be a hunter, ambitious, and results-driven.
- You’re great on the phone, and not afraid to dial.
- You are coachable: You have an interest in enhancing your sales experience and effectively incorporating feedback into your sales style.
- You are detail-oriented, and able to organize, track, and measure prospecting efforts.
- You have great communication skills both internally with colleagues and externally with clients.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 1-year experience in business-to-business prospecting and lead generation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Basic experience with MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel required
- Previous experience using a CRM system (i.e. Salesforce)
Who We Are
ePACT is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business that is free for individuals and families to use, providing them with a single emergency record to store critical data, such as contact or medical details, or special needs information. This is shared with emergency contacts and trusted community organizations that use the system to securely collect and manage data previously collected on paper. Organizations can also communicate via email, text, and voice in the case of any emergency, big or small.
No other network in North America allows individuals to securely manage data online, and then connect and share it with emergency contacts and organizations for use in a crisis.
Due to the large number of applicants, please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.