Sales Development Representative
Who is ePACT?
ePACT Network is a rapidly growing technology start-up providing unique and innovative software that acts as ‘the safety net for your world’ – ensuring critical data and communications are always accessible for families, organization and communities anytime, anywhere.
ePACT offers families a single emergency record they can connect and securely share across their communities. Through our network, communities reduce risks, improve efficiencies, minimize environmental impacts, and enhance the safety and support needed in emergencies. It is our vision to be the Emergency Network “safety net” for every family, organization and community in future.
Why it’s a Great Place to Work
ePACT is an extremely collaborative, innovative and inclusive workplace, where every team member has a voice at the table and all backgrounds and skillsets are celebrated. Our team is made up of passionate ‘change-makers’, committed to making a true difference in the world through personal contributions and delivering outstanding solutions to our customers and users.
At ePACT, we work hard, but take time for team/office fun, whether playing a solid game of ping pong, VR, nerf guns, chair races or office frisbee. Located on the water in beautiful North Vancouver, steps from Lonsdale Quay and the Seabus, commutes are easy as we sit on picturesque parks and overlook mountains and sea. In-office cookouts via BBQ or InstantPot are common, but there’s lots of choice for food, pubs, or outings as well. As a bonus, we’re all pretty hilarious too, so a sense of humour is definitely desired – given even the office dogs are their own little jokers!
Beyond the lively work environment is an atmosphere where you can truly make a mark and grow. We want people who want to ‘own’ their roles, contributing their own brand of creativity, efficiencies, or unique skillsets to ensure ePACT continues to lead as the number one Emergency Network in the world. A few of our achievements include:
- Graduate of multiple tech programs including GrowLab, Canadian Technology Accelerator-San Francisco, Tech-Women and C100’s 48 Hrs in the Valley;
- Recipient of the prestigious Federal WINN Grant, multiple IRAP Grants, and Canadian Department of Defence Emergency Innovation Project;
- Winner of North Vancouver Chamber Business of the Year, BCTIA’s ConnectFX Best In Show, Canadian Financing Forum’s Investor’s Choice Award, Manning Innovation Award Nominee, and ‘Ready to Rocket’ ICT Winner, to name a few;
- Almost 1.5 Million family users in over 135 countries worldwide, and a customer base across North America
ePACT is searching for an eager, driven Sales Development Representative to join an established Sales Team in our North Vancouver office. In this role you will play a key role in qualifying leads and ensuring the success of the Business Development department.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Source and qualify sales leads via telephone.
- Build and cultivate relationships with potential customers.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team to advance business development efforts and move leads through the pipeline.
- Report to management on customer relationships, pipeline, forecasts and new prospects.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Forward leads and communicate details to appropriate Account Executive.Human Resource Support
Who You Are
We’re looking for someone who is passionate and comfortable working in a fast paced environment. We want someone who is results-driven and is an expert at developing and converting leads into sales opportunities.
- You are passionate about technology and making a difference in people’s lives.
- You must be a hunter, ambitious, and results-driven.
- You’re great on the phone, and not afraid to dial.
- You are coachable: You have an interest in enhancing your sales experience and effectively incorporating feedback into your sales style.
- You are detail-oriented, and able to organize, track, and measure prospecting efforts.
- You have great communication skills both internally with colleagues and externally with clients.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 1-year experience in business-to-business prospecting and lead generation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Basic experience with MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel required
- Previous experience using a CRM system (i.e. Salesforce)
Please submit your up-to-date resume and cover letter through the application link on Indeed. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.