ePACT’s Response to COVID-19
ePACT is committed to supporting all our clients, users, and their communities in these challenging times. In many ways, this is what ePACT was built for – to support communities in times of crisis and emergency. We’re your emergency network and we’re ready!
The ePACT Team has already moved to working remotely, and we remain available and able to assist you with any of your needs. Just let us know how we can help.
- ePACT’s Help Desk is set up to work remotely, so you and your families can continue to contact us and expect the same level of service.
- Our Customer Success Managers are available to support you when needed.
- We have Secure Dual Servers in place, so our system will be available no matter what.
Send Mass Messages Using Different Channels
ePACT’s robust communication tools were designed with emergency messaging in mind. This means you can send mass notifications to three different channels, all in one step, and you can track text message responses:
- Email messaging (can also be sent to Emergency Contacts & Pick-Up contacts)
- Text Messaging (filter for who is verified to receive alerts on their mobile devices)
- Voice Messaging (calls all numbers listed and reads out your message)
- Roll Call (send text messages and track responses on your dashboard)
Support Participants, Staff & Volunteers
If your regular programming has been cancelled or postponed, and/or your organization is running childcare programs for essential medical staff, you may need to adjust your current dashboard or have a new one created.
Additionally, you may want to ensure you have proper emergency information and powerful messaging tools for your staff and/or volunteers.
Our turnaround to get these launched is only a few days and we’re offering heavily discounted rates to fit your budget.
We’re In This Together
Through all of the uncertainty and changes, please remember that we are all in this together:
- Follow your local authorities’ suggestions about staying home as much as possible
- Should you need to go out, practice social distancing and wash your hands frequently and properly.
- Donate or volunteer at local food banks and share resources with your families and neighbours
- Most importantly, stay calm and support your community in any way you can.
There is a lot of information being shared about COVID-19 and it can be hard to know what to pay attention to. We’ve put together an article with key information from the experts, that includes suggestions for mitigating the spread in your organization and community, as well as resources that you can share with your staff and the families you serve.
ePACT is about connecting communities in times very much like these. We feel privileged to be here for our community during this concerning time and we’re here to help however you need.