Who is ePACT?
Named as the North Vancouver Chamber’s Business of the Year 2017, ePACT Network is a rapidly growing technology company providing unique and innovative software that ensures critical data and communications are always accessible for families, organizations, and communities anytime, anywhere.
Why it’s a Great Place to Work
ePACT is an extremely collaborative, innovative and inclusive workplace, where every team member has a voice at the table and all backgrounds and skillsets are celebrated. Our team is made up of passionate ‘change-makers’, committed to making a true difference in the world through personal contributions and delivering outstanding solutions to our customers and users.
At ePACT, we work hard, but take time for team/office fun, whether playing a solid game of ping pong, VR, nerf guns, chair races or office frisbee. Located on the water in beautiful North Vancouver, steps from Lonsdale Quay and the Seabus, commutes are easy as we sit on picturesque parks and overlook mountains and sea. In-office cookouts via BBQ or InstantPot are common, but there’s lots of choice for food, pubs, or outings as well. As a bonus, we’re all pretty hilarious too, so a sense of humour is definitely desired – given even the office dogs are their own little jokers!
Beyond the lively work environment is an atmosphere where you can truly make a mark and grow. We want people who want to ‘own’ their roles, contributing their own brand of creativity, efficiencies, or unique skillsets to ensure ePACT continues to lead as the number one Emergency Network in the world. A few of our achievements include:
- Graduate of multiple tech programs including GrowLab, Canadian Technology Accelerator-San Francisco, Tech-Women and C100’s 48 Hrs in the Valley;
- Recipient of the prestigious Federal WINN Grant, multiple IRAP Grants, and Canadian Department of Defence Emergency Innovation Project;
- Winner of North Vancouver Chamber Business of the Year, BCTIA’s ConnectFX Best In Show, Canadian Financing Forum’s Investor’s Choice Award, Manning Innovation Award Nominee, and ‘Ready to Rocket’ ICT Winner, to name a few;
- Almost 1.5 Million family users in over 135 countries worldwide, and a customer base across North America
We are looking for an experienced SaaS Product Manager, with proven experience working across the entire product development cycle: market research, product requirements, backlog and sprint planning, project management, product releases, measuring customer adoption and gathering feedback.
The Product Manager will be responsible for helping us scale our SaaS software and add new features to support our expanding user base. You’ll be part of a passionate, fast-paced team and work closely with Engineering, Customer Success, Sales and Marketing to map the direction of the product and roll-out features that drive business goals.
- Vision: Harnessing input from the ePACT Team, customers and market research, leading the conversation on the future direction of ePACT’s products. Being the product evangelist both internally and externally.
- Analysis: Seeking and making sense of data that will help us to plan and prioritize the roadmap, including customer interviews, surveys, analytics, and external reports. Ensuring products and new features meet revenue objectives and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Prioritization: Being the pragmatist in the room as you work with the team to prioritize the Roadmap and Backlog and triage ‘urgencies’.
- Planning: Producing high-level requirements, iterating with design and engineering teams.
- Delivery: Managing feature delivery through all stages of the development cycle, including working with marketing to ensure features are effectively communicated through sales, marketing and customer success channels.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of SaaS Product Management Experience
- Experience leading end to end product development
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Pragmatic Marketing Certification or equivalent an asset
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline. MBA an asset
Who You Are
- You are hungry for data, excited by new ideas and innovation and passionate about delivering features that meet business goals, and delight customers.
- You are great at engaging others and identifying key insights
- You are a master at prioritizing, and comfortable saying ‘no’ when you need to
- You are a master at working with cross-functional teams and getting the best from each member
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.