ePACT is proud to support minor hockey associations across Canada. Clients like the Vancouver Thunderbirds, Garden City MHA, or North Vancouver MHA all report a wide range of benefits in using this secure, online network. Here are just a few of their top reasons to use ePACT:
1. Better Access to Information: Binders and paper forms can be forgotten, damaged, misplaced or even stolen. ePACT ensures Coaches, Team Managers and HCSP always have information on hand, as they can access records anytime, anywhere with the secure mobile app.
“With the ePACT app, we always have the information we need – it can’t be forgotten! This has made it so much better for us to provide the care we need for our players.”
– Lisa Stiver, Director at Sunshine Coast Minor Hockey Association
2. Happier Parents: Clients continually report positive feedback from parents, with 91% of families preferring to use ePACT over paper forms! Families especially value the time savings ePACT offers as they use their one account to share details with multiple organizations each season.
“ePACT is a significant improvement over paper forms! So much easier and faster to use!”
– Vancouver Hockey Parent
3. Greater Privacy & Security: Associations like Garden City MHA adopted ePACT to enhance the protection of their athletes’ information after identifying risks that paper forms may be lost or viewed by unauthorized individuals. Garden City MHA felt ePACT’s outstanding privacy and security standards better supported their commitment to keep players’ data secure at all times.
4. Accurate Information: Whether it’s a recent concussion, change in address, or new cell phone, lots of data can change for a player during a season. While families may not remember to tell the Coach or fill in a new paper form, ePACT parents can quickly make changes to their account anytime, so the hockey league is immediately alerted! South Delta MHA reported watching parents update their records all season long, resulting in better data and greater support.
5. Exceptional Customer Support: Clients appreciate having a personal ePACT Account Manager to provide initial training and ongoing support for the entire season. ePACT’s Customer Success team is also available to quickly answer any questions or provide help to parents by email or phone.
“The customer service at ePACT has been phenomenal. They’re really fast to answer questions, and nothing’s too simple or too complex that they can’t handle. The ability to call them on a moment’s notice and get what I need for the system has been phenomenal.”
– Nick Fry, Safety Manager at Arbutus Club Minor Hockey
Want to learn more about ePACT? Contact us to discuss how your sports association can benefit from replacing paper forms, improving athlete safety and ensuring happier members! Request a free demo.
Terms and Conditions
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
This policy is subject to change at anytime.