My hat is off to the ePACT Team – what an exceptional response to get the forms completed and everything configured for the Relief Childcare for Essential Workers program…your efforts are vital to the safety of the community during this COVID-19 pandemic.
Helping you prioritize safety this season
ePACT was designed to help community organizations prepare for and respond to emergencies. We’ve enhanced the platform with tools to help you operate safely during COVID, including contactless check-in/out, rapid health screening and immunization tracking.
- Customize and automate daily health questionnaires
- Complete screening in seconds, self-reporting symptoms & exposures
- Archive screening data to meet regulations
- Track attendance and authorized pick-up
- Secure, safe check-in/out via QR code
- Contactless check-in/out even when offline
- Replace paper forms with secure Electronic Health Records (EHR)
- Digitized waivers, consent, and emergency contacts
- Real-time reporting and assessment
- Be ready with immunization tracking
- Search and filter to identify contacts by program/activity
- Secure confidential data storage and archiving
- Notify members quickly with email, text, and voice messages
- Access details easily via desktop, tablet or mobile – online or offline
- 2-way messaging for rapid mass notifications & responses
Peace of mind for 2021
As you scale up for the 2021 season, you need to prioritize safety and restore confidence. We’ve enhanced our EHR & emergency platform with lots of new features to help you navigate this challenging season with a little extra peace of mind.
Find out why ePACT is trusted by millions of community organizations and individuals to manage emergencies, large and small.
Supporting your programs during COVID
Don’t Let Budget Stop You Getting the Tools you Need!
We understand that in times like these, having the right tools is crucial, but we also know that budget constraints can make this a challenge.
To ensure you have the tools you need we’ve launched a Community Support program to help you overcome your budget obstacles.
Thank you so much. We have just recently started using the health screening for our eLearning camp and it has certainly saved us time and energy. We really do appreciate all the updates.
Park District of Forest Park
With many states starting to slowly reopen, recreation organizations are tasked with a safe return to programming that keeps participants and staff healthy and safe while maintaining the positive community environment that everyone…
Connect with ePACT Today
Let’s talk about how ePACT can help you go paperless, manage risks, and stay better connected to your members.
Still have questions? Contact us or request a quote now.