ePACT’s Account Management Team invites you to participate in our fall Group Administrator Training! Whether you are running fall recreation programs, leading a preschool or kindergarten class, or a coach or safety manager responsible for the wellbeing of your team, these webinars will cover everything you need to know about ePACT.
What will be covered during the training?
The training webinars will be live, and we will take questions from all participants at the end of each webinar. Each session will last between 30 – 60 minutes and cover the following:
- Accepting your administrator invite and logging in
- Dashboard overview
- Searching, filtering and running reports
- Messaging for general and emergency messages
- Help Center
- Admin App
- Wednesday, August 15 – 11AM PT/2PM ET
- Tuesday, August 21 – 9AM PT/12PM ET
- Thursday, September 6 – 8AM PT/11AM ET
- Monday, September 17 – 2PM PT/5PM ET
- Wednesday, September 26 – 3PM PT/6PM ET
- Thursday, October 4 – 12PM PT/3PM ET
There is no need to sign up, but if any session has no participants in the initial 10 minutes it will be cancelled for the day.
How do I register and log in?
It’s easy! Simply use the log in and conference line below when your desired training session is set to start:
- Go to https://join.me/epactnetwork2
- Phone in at 1.855.830.2224, then enter access code: 220-056-505
What if I can’t make one of the training sessions?
If you can’t make any of the scheduled webinars, you can watch our online training video at anytime!