At ePACT, we are often asked how our emergency network benefits hockey associations. The truth is that our online emergency network positively impacts everyone across the association, and in several ways! Here’s a quick breakdown of how ePACT improves the process of managing emergency information for coaches, risk managers, parents, registrars, and the association as a whole.
Coaches and Safety Managers
- Mobile app access: The ePACT app provides coaches and safety managers with anytime, anywhere access to athlete records – even without an internet connection! No more forgotten or misplaced binders as athlete information is securely available on the coach’s or safety manager’s mobile device.
- Easier collection: ePACT allows you to easily track who has completed the forms, and send a single reminder to those families with outstanding forms.
- Simplified tracking: Risk Managers can look at their central ePACT dashboard for a live view of submitted and outstanding records for the entire league.
- No more paper forms: Families love having a single emergency record to enter their information once, and then share it with the association season after season. Plus, families can use their ePACT account with their school, camp, daycare, and other sports associations!
- Secure information: ePACT stores all data in Canada, and users always own their account and the information in it.
- Time savings: Rather than distributing, sorting, filing and shredding hundreds of forms every season, the registrar can rest assured that this information is easily managed in ePACT.
The Association as a whole:
- Decreased risk: ePACT decreases risk and liabilities across the board. If there is an injury or incident to respond to, teams have accurate and complete information to enhance medical treatment. Plus, ePACT offers an easy way to communicate with parents and emergency contacts, speeding up family reunification and support for athletes.
- Enhanced privacy: ePACT ensures that the association always knows who has access to information, while authorizing coaches and team managers to view only the athletes they are responsible for.
- Better security: ePACT’s security standards meet those of online banking, while meeting or exceeding all privacy standards under government legislation (e.g. FOIPPA – the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and PIPEDA – Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act).
Want to learn more about how ePACT can benefit your hockey association? Request a free demo now!
Terms and Conditions
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
This policy is subject to change at anytime.