ePACT is growing fast and we’re looking for talented professionals with a passion for making a difference.
Director of Marketing
ePACT is looking for a strategic, data-driven B2B marketer to join the company as its Director of Marketing. The Director of Marketing will play a critical role in driving growth for the company, at a time when we are ideally positioned to support the health and safety of families and community organizations generally and in response to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
This position is located in Vancouver, BC, but can be held remotely for the right candidate.
Who You Are
- You see marketing as a combination of art and science.
- You have proven experience driving exponential top-line growth in SaaS or B2B/B2G software sales.
- You are driven to achieve measurable results and have the ability to develop market strategies. You live by the data that gives you insight and allows you to test, refine, and execute campaigns across multiple channels.
- You ‘get’ sales and see your role as the first half of the sales process – you work in tandem with sales leadership to reach a common goal: growth.
- You’ve done this before and have the resume and results to prove it, but you are still excited to roll your sleeves up, build campaigns, manage creative and track your results.
- You thrive in fast-moving environments with limitless opportunities for growth, but have a keen ability to identify and focus on the areas of greatest importance.
As Director of Marketing, you will plan and manage campaigns across multiple sales channels, leveraging content, social, search, and traditional, to effectively drive sales leads and move buyers through all stages of the customer journey. You will work closely with channel partners, leveraging their marketing initiatives to expand our reach. You will work collaboratively with Sales, Customer Success and Product to ensure alignment across the team as we continue to grow.
Success Looks Like
- You understand our markets and our customers, their motivations and their goals, and you know how to speak to them in a way that resonates.
- You can think big picture and imagine how various elements of a campaign can come together to achieve your goals and know the metrics you’ll track to test your assumptions.
- You understand all stages of the customer acquisition and retention process and know the levers that make a difference in conversion at each stage.
- You are obsessive about hitting your numbers and helping the sales team to hit theirs.
- You move fast and effectively – you know growth comes from your ability to move rapidly from strategy to execution, testing and refining as you go.
- You are hands-on – writing, contributing to social, etc, but can also lead a team of internal or external resources, providing clear direction and feedback
- Exceptional: you are an exceptional communicator and effective storyteller who can match the message to the medium and get results.
- Passionate: you love to identify new opportunities and implement strategies that yield measurable results for the team and the company overall.
- Authentic: the success of the team is incredibly personal for you, you strive for results and aren’t afraid to share your perspective.
- Community Focused: you value everyone’s contribution and take pleasure in celebrating individual and team wins.
- Tenacious: you are a metrics-driven and goal-oriented leader how doesn’t stop until you get it right
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.