ePACT is growing fast and we’re looking for talented professionals with a passion for making a difference.
We are searching for an experienced, relationship-driven Account Executive who has proven success in solution selling. In this role, your primary objective is to drive sales by building relationships with key contacts in primary community based markets. This includes working with prospects to understand their needs, advising them on how we can best support their objectives, and closing net new deals while identifying (through relationship building and data collection) future expanded support/sales opportunities.
Who You Are
- You demonstrate expertise in building relationships, creating business opportunities through authentic connections, and providing value through solution selling
- You establish and expand strategic relationships with multiple executives within a company (or internal departments)
- You are comfortable with and have success consulting, negotiating, and effectively managing customer relationships that yield results for you, the business, and clientsYou take ownership and pride in your work, are driven to succeed and are passionate about fulfilling your client’s needs
- You thrive in a competitive, yet supportive team environment, where you enjoy collaborating, but also work independently or remotely with ease
- You are naturally curious, creative and look for ways to improve and learn, including asking for and sharing best practices with others
- You are always prepared and love to dive in and drive results
- You are a people person with excellent verbal and written communication skills, and you like to laugh
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Build & Maintaining a sales funnel that is 2-3x’s your quarterly and annual sales targets, strategically sourcing new leads via telephone, email, social, and promptly following up on leads passed by marketing and lead gen team
- Guiding potential clients through the sales funnel, using email, telephone, online demos and face-to-face meetings to ensure deal velocity
- Maintaining current product knowledge to ensure an accurate representation of the product to potential clients.
- Working with clients to proactively identify and recommend offerings that meet their goals, deliver value and ensure alignment between our objectives and client needs
- Ensuring consistent and positive communication, aligned to our brand and values, maintaining our presence and staying top of mind for clients through the sales process
- Test & optimize your approach over time, sharing learnings with the rest of the sales team
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years SaaS sales experience; including more complex sales solutions / consultative sales; preference given to those with demonstrated track record in relationship selling
- Professional sales training in Solution Selling (Miller Heiman, Franklin Covey, Mahan, etc.) an asset
- Experience working with public sector clients desired but not required
- Experience in a start-up environment
- Strong level of drive and self-discipline – demonstrated ability to self-manage all responsibilities and multi-task in a very fast paced environment.
- Experience working towards well-defined metrics.
- Strong oral and written communication skills as well as presentation skills.
- Proficiency with Salesforce, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo an asset.
- Experience working remotely is an asset.
- Exceptional: you are an exceptional communicator and effective storyteller who can match the message to the medium and get results.
- Passionate: you love to identify new opportunities and implement strategies that yield measurable results for the team and the company overall.
- Authentic: the success of the team is incredibly personal for you, you strive for results and aren’t afraid to share your perspective.
- Community Focused: you value everyone’s contribution and take pleasure in celebrating individual and team wins.
- Tenacious: you are a metrics-driven and goal-oriented leader how doesn’t stop until you get it right
- Salary is structured with a base rate plus commission as % of sales
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.