This is a unique and exciting role for ePACT as we start to build our A player revenue team. We’re looking for eager, driven Account Executives who are interested in being very hands on as we scale our team. If you’re curious, empathetic and execution driven this could be for you. In this role, your primary objective is to drive net new revenue by building relationships with key contacts in primary Parks & Recreation and YMCA markets.
Who You Are
- A proven, data driven sales executive with a history of being top 15%
- Eager to contribute to a best in class revenue engine
- You demonstrate expertise in building relationships, creating business opportunities through authentic connections, and closing deals.
- You establish and expand strategic relationships with multiple executives within a company (or internal departments)
- You’re comfortable with and have success consulting, negotiating, and effectively managing customer relationships that yield results for you, the business, and client
- You thrive in a competitive, yet supportive team environment, where you enjoy collaborating, but also work independently or remotely with ease.
- You are naturally curious, creative and look for ways to improve and learn, including asking for and sharing best practices with others
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Build & Maintaining a sales funnel that is 2x your quarterly and annual sales targets, strategically sourcing new leads via telephone, email, social, and promptly following up on leads passed by marketing and lead gen team
- Guiding potential clients through the sales funnel, using email, video, telephone, online demos and face-to-face meetings to ensure deal velocity
- Maintaining current product knowledge to ensure an accurate representation of the product to potential clients.
- Working with clients to proactively identify and recommend offerings that meettheir goals, deliver value and ensure alignment between our objectives and client needs
- Test & optimize your approach over time, sharing learnings with the rest of the sales team as we continue to grow.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years SaaS sales experience; owning the entire sales cycle.
- Experience working with public sector, YMCA and/or education (K-12) clients desired but not required
- Experience in a start-up environment
- Strong level of drive and self-discipline – demonstrated ability to self-manage all responsibilities and multi-task in a very fast paced environment.
- Experience working towards well-defined metrics and goals.
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficiency with Salesforce, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo an asset.
- Experience working remotely is an asset.
- Salary is structured with a base rate plus commission as % of sales