Request a Demo
Request pricing and package information based on your organization's needs.
Trusted by millions, ePACT’s health & emergency forms automation platform helps you keep programs running safely while reducing your costs.
Learn how ePACT can help your organization:
- Replace paper medical, emergency forms, consents and waivers.
- Save hundreds of hours of staff time.
- Reduce risk and stay compliant with licensing & privacy regulations.
- Respond in real-time with instant access to vital allergy, special needs or medical details.
- Notify members rapidly with mass notifications by text, email and voice.
- Quickly access records in an emergency, using the ePACT mobile app – even without an internet connection!
Schedule a free demo for your organization’s specific needs.
TRUSTED BY COMMUNITY ORGANIZATIONS ACROSS NORTH AMERICA
Data Collection & Management
Collect medical and emergency information from families, and easily manage additional information like immunization records, medication authorization forms, and more.
Waivers & Consents
Add required waivers and consents to participant records for families to review and accept with a single click, before sharing with your recreation agency.
Families accept waivers with a date-stamped electronic signature and IP address, ensuring your organization meets its licensing, legal, and insurance requirements.
Communicate with members and their emergency contacts via email, voice, and text messaging to share important information like emergency alerts or general updates.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY…
“We launched ePACT this year, and we couldn’t believe the time savings we experienced. The system saved us 20 hours of administrative time every week at each of our eight branches!”
Jennifer Lentz, Business Manager
YMCA Greater Brandywine, PA
“ePACT has made life much easier for our parents, and provided us with a multi-functional tool which has allowed us to be more effective recreation service providers.”
Anne Marie Donnelly, Recreation Business Manager
San Francisco Recreation & Park Department, CA